Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Dear Grandpa,

I hope that we can spend Thanksgiving with you and I miss you a lot. I wish that we could see eachother more even though it costs money to drive there. I love you tons. Oh and did I mention that I miss you a lot. Happy birthday!

Luv ya,

MJ (Makenna)


Dear Grandpa,

I wish you a happy birthday, and I hope that I will see you again soon. And I really miss you and I will see you later aligator.

Love,

Riley


Dear Grandpa,

I love you soooo much that I want to hug you. And you're the best grandpa ever! I miss you. When I see you again I will hug you all day. You and I will pet the dogs together. Happy birthday Grandpa Sullivan. By the way, make sure that you look at the picture good. I just lost a tooth.

Love,

Nadya


Dear Grandpa,

Happy birthday to you. Have a good night.

Love,

Jakob


Dear Daddy,

Wick and I also want to wish you are great birthday. We wish that we could be there to give you a big birthday hug so just concider yourself hugged. We love and miss you and hope that you have a great birthday.

Love,

Wick and Tamra (your favorite daughter)

2 comments:

spice2116 said...

super cute idea!! i might steal it. love the new background!!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Aw, sweet! You'll have to come visit my blog from time to time too!